Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just keeping track of my Crossfit progress

I started Crossfit at Crossfit Shaols in Florence, AL.

I use to be in excellent shape. I trained in BJJ and No-BJJ for about 3 years at Nashville MMA. I had to quit because I begin attending school in Norther Alabama. Driving from Alabama to Nashville 4 or 5 days a week is not fun.

Since I started attending University of North Alabama, I have done nothing but sit on my ass. Being a computer nerd, I'm perfectly content with sitting in front of my computer for hours.

I graduate very soon (B.S. Criminal Justice / Computer Science), and will be attending a Law Enforcement Academy for my P.O.S.T certification. So I'm hoping Crossfit will get me to my goal of just dominating the physical portion of the academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment